Training and Compliance
Security training is a vital component in ensuring that security personnel are adequately equipped to provide our clients with excellent service levels.
At Peaceforce Security Group we realise the importance of providing our staff with the skills development opportunities they deserve and to this end offer them career enhancement plans to ensure their individual growth.
Our training strategy encompasses the following aspects.
- Accredited SASSETA and PSIRA Training establishment
- Provision of Legislated Grade Training, site specific training and ongoing refresher training
- Our security officers are specifically task trained and undergo constant evaluations by management
- Refresher training is conducted on a regular basis to ensure the company’s prescribed standard of competency is maintained. This also assists in avoiding the “comfort zone” trap
- Security Officers on site can be trained in emergency situations as per your company’s “Emergency Plan” and Standard Operating Procedures
All security officers are registered with the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA). Each employee has received full security clearance, and has undergone the required training relevant to the level of certification granted by PSIRA.